Friday, August 15, 2008

DuWop the Night Away: A reverse lip liner review

So as you have been eagerly awaiting, I have the results of my unofficial trial of DuWop reverse lip liner!

And the verdict is, I LOVE this stuff! And just to show you how much I took some snap shots to document my lips through out the day!


So these are my smackers totally naked!






This would be what they looked like after I used the reverse lip liner and my H.I.P. lip color - great color, right?




This is my after lunch shot. I had some salad and pita and the color still looks pretty good! But the important thing is that there is no bleeding lip color!
Sorry for the weird photo op, but a stall in the ladies room doesn't exactly offer the best available lighting. I wasn't about to take a huge snap shot of my lips in front of all my co-workers!

And the Pièce de résistance! This is my lovely yapper at an event I attended after work. I did apply another layer of lip color to freshen up but at the end of the day, my lips are still as sharply lined as they were at 8am when I first painted them on!

Moral of the story, you don't have to look like a smoker with colored lip wrinkles. This unfortunate state of make-up don'ts is entirely preventable!