Friday, November 13, 2009

Hot Patterns Heat Up!

Hot Patterns has just launched their Boudoir of Bliss sleep-wear range.  I knew this was coming, but I wasn't too bothered.  I am perfectly happy with Marks and Spencer PJs.  I want to spend what precious sewing time I have on things that lots of other people are going to see.  Luckily, my lifestyle does not entail lots of people seeing me in my PJs! :-)


But then, I saw the range, and, of course, I do want it.  I am just not sure which one I like the best. 


My husband and five year old daughter both agree that the Pygamarama Retro PJs are the best.  I can't help thinking that, this being the case I probably can stick with M&S.


HP 1094 Boudoir of Bliss Pyjamarama Retro PJs and Robe





















However, I can just imagine the Trousseau Nightgown in some silk charmeuse from Goldhawk Road.  Now that makes it worth the precious sewing time!

HP 1096 Boudoir of Bliss Trousseau Nightgown & Robe