Monday, June 27, 2011

Blog Candy~Just in time for your July Crafts~

You gotta love Webster's Pages & Maya Road!!
Here is a blog candy perfect for a card maker, altered projects fan or my scrapbooking fans.

*Maya Road Flower Edge Layer 6 page book w/ 2 rings
*Maya Road Mini Pennant banner Canvas Pieces
*Maya Road Vintage 6 piece Trinkets
*Webster's Pages Sparklers Flatback Designer Buttons: 6 Vintage 
*Webster's Pages Sparklers Flatback Designer Buttons: 10 Scalloped

If you are a fan of my blog candy you know exactly what to do... leave a comment, post on your blog the link to my candy, and become a follower.  I am SO close to hitting 300 followers that if I do hit 300 with this blog candy.. one other person will win some blog candy too!  I will draw a 2nd winner from the comments and 2 will win.  The Maya road book would be different but all of the other items would go to the 2nd winner.  These are just a few of the things that I sell at my Scrap It Shop.  Thanks for looking & be sure to check out my class schedule for the week~  I'll draw the winner on July 15th...days before SUMMER CHA~hope to see you there!