Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i'm back.....







Nika Laurantis by Max Abadian in Sweet Reverie for Flare May 2010

fashion gone rogue

hello everyone, i'm back!!! boy did i miss blogging and visiting all of your fabulous blogs. i was in need of some serious R&R time. i'm well rested now and i feel great! i want to say "thank you" to all of you who left me such sweet messages, i really appreciate them. you guys are so thoughtful. thank you!! i also want to say thank you to all my followers and also to my new followers. just the thought of having followers is a miracle to me. you guys like me, you really like me!! well i have a lot of catching up to do and a lot of old and new blogs to visit. got to get my groove back, feels like i've been gone for a year. it's good to be back, i missed you guys! :)