Saturday, December 25, 2010

Today's Layout Challenge


I used Kraft CS in 3 areas:   my base for the layout, a Kraft circle to put under the Sew Cute tag &  I matted my photo too. For my patterned paper I had some Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper left over from a class, so I decided 2 use it for myself.
I used Maya Road Ribbon, a strand of pearls, a fabric tag, and I added 2 home made flowers using some scraps of the paper.  I actually hand stitched the hot pink thread along the top and around the photo.  I am trying to use my new We R Memory Keepers Sewing Products, and practice new stitches.  I love layering paper and rolling it or cutting it with the Martha Stewart shredding scissors.  Well I am off hoping to find a few challenges I can use this in.  Thanks for looking!

ABC-challenge: k-is-for Keep it Simple  Jan 2nd
Prairie fairy Fridays-use-Kraft-cardstock  Dec 31st
Creative Craft Challenges: anything-goes  Jan 4th
Sentimental Sundays Baby  Jan 1st (hope this qualifies, it's not a card..but it is a baby & a sentiment)