Monday, April 25, 2011

The Material Boy #463


Below: Where art thou? My latest Hermès obsession... The Kelly Double Tour So Black! Love the all black hardware... a new level of sophistication and mystique:-)


Hermès Kelly Double Tour So Black

I know I am a late warmer for this elusive Hermès beauty. From the Fall Winter 201o collection of Avengers meets James Bond theme... So black is a limited edition series launched a season ago, which includes a Kelly So Black Bag (see pic below).

Ever since my face to face encounter with an actual Hermès Kelly Double Tour So Black (Approx. SGD730) at Bangkok's international airport, I cannot seem to get it out of my mind. Unfortunately, the only piece I found was too small a size for me, so I had to pass it up. I am now madly in love with the all black hardware (even the dust bags are black!) which adds a new level of mystique and sophistication to this classic piece of Hermès accessory. Of course, the So Black series being highly limited makes it a challenging but satisfying hunt when you finally landed yourself one. I am on the prowl now... going to mobilise all the shopping scouts I can find to get my very own exclusive piece.

Meanwhile I shall keep admiring the beauty of this latest Hermès obsession from the pic above...

Source: Hermés