Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Computer!



Flat-tip Screwdriver and a Broken Computer Tower clipart

After a week of computer woes we've finally broken down and bought a new computer.  We bought a rather simple model, but boy is it a great leap forward for us!  I guess that's what happens when you only buy a new computer every five years or so.  As a result, I haven't been keeping up with everyone's blogs I've just started reading through them today.  I think I'll have to give up on making any comments on the back log though.


Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions on high waisted trousers.  I am mulling over my pattern options.  CountryGirl's link to inserting a fly-front is worth a look for anyone making trousers, no matter what the style. It is extremely clear and straight forward with good production values.  Sadly, I wasn't able to access the Threads article on "Hollywood Waists."  I think that it might be only for subscribers.