Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Celebrate Time with Each Other" Challenge Layout



Here is a picture of my 5 year old and my 9 month old niece.  I love black & white photos. This is a celebration of cousins playing with eachother.  Which may not be a big deal for most, but for me this is a huge clebration!

I used My Mind's Eye "Bella Bella" paper along w/ Webster's Pages Your Life, Beautiful Stickers & misc. ribbon, & tags.
I used Tim Holtz distressing inks, Jenni Bowlin Button, misc. pearls, staples, and unknown flowers...  The bird is from a Tim Holtz die, The word Celebrate is stamped from Close To My Heart, the Life stamp is from Stampin up.  Textures: Ribbon, Pearls, Fabric Flowers, metal flowers, lace-flowers, button, tag w/ ribbon, stickers.

Challenges I entered this layout in:
http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.com/ Dots, Swirls, Flowers & Text