Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Candy...12 pieces of candy!

I cleaned out some of my stash and it's time to get rid of  a few extras!  I have
an assortment of goodies.  Become a follower.. post a link onto your site, and leave a comment.  This is what I am giving to one lucky follower:   Beautiful Flower ribbon, Jenni Bowlin Butterflies, Making Memories Butterfly Grommets, a pack of stardust clear gelly roll pens, K & Company Canvas Butterfly Brads, a Basic Grey tag book, a vellum quote from Quick Quotes, Quick Quotes clips n tags, Cosmo Cricket Alpha button buck naked chipboard, a chipboard book, 10 tickets from parisian anthology, a set of typewriter rub ons.  All items are new and in packages except for the ribbon & tickets which were cut from my stash.  Enjoy!
Remember, post on your site, leave a comment & become a follower!  A winner will be announced in 2 weeks:  January, 26th!