Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming up in a little over two weeks, which of course means that there is much shopping to do!  Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to wear something sexy, not just for your significant other, but for yourself. The Roaman's customer is feminine and beautiful, so it is really important for us to provide her with clothes that are just as feminine and beautiful.

My team and I hand picked our favorite plus size feminine tops that would  be perfect for Valentine's Day.  Go into the New Arrival section and check out our adorable Valentine's Day video and click on Feminine Tops.  My personal favorite is the Allie V Neck in mauve.  This is my absolute favorite color of the season!  I would wear this with a pair of our Basic Bootflare Leggings in our new Spring 2011 color, acid wash.  Also, check out the sexy lingerie.  I love the Lace Bodice Boudoir Babydoll and the flirty bright colors that it comes in.

And don't forget about our amazing sweater blowout sale!  I know we're having a brutally cold and snow filled winter here in New York, so I'm definitely in the market for a warm and cozy sweater.

We're so happy to be able to offer our customers beautiful and sexy plus size clothing and lingerie to make your Valentine's Day special!