Friday, February 25, 2011

Jen & Amanda's Home tour...(Via Made By Girl)

This Friday I'm sharing with you a peek into 2 different homes! I've gotten lots of emails expressing how much you guys are enjoying this series. Even though it may not last longer than a few more weeks, I'll still have some home tours in between my posts! 


The first peek is into a bathroom renovation that feels more like a SPA for Jennifer, a reader who hired  interior designer, Shannon Boehme to make her DREAM bathroom come true!








  
I REALLY loved this idea of putting a COFFEE MAKER in the bathroom!  In this particular bathroom it works well because it's so SPACIOUS. You can brew tea or coffee, it's ideal and makes a spa-like IMPRESSION! 



 The next home comes to Made by Girl from Amanda Bowe, she blogs over at a VERY DIY blog called Our Humble ABowed, which I love to check out every now & then!