Tuesday, February 15, 2011

soule in the dark

Soule-Phenomenon-Night2
my no. 2 fave look! amazeballs!!!! the skull dress is Rodarte! black swan ?

Soule-Phenomenon-Night3



Soule-Phenomenon-Night4


Soule-Phenomenon-Night7




Soule-Phenomenon-Night9

my no. 1 favorite! styling can really make or break a look! congrats to Curves and Gelo!


Soule-Phenomenon-Night10




Soule-Phenomenon-Night11





Soule-Phenomenon-Night12




Soule-Phenomenon-Night13
another fave of mine~!


Soule-Phenomenon-Night14




Soule-Phenomenon-Night16




Soule-Phenomenon-Night17



Soule-Phenomenon-Night18
i nearly screamed when i found out that she used a Barbie x MAC lipstick to paint the mirror! sayang! haha

Soule-Phenomenon-Night19





Visit Soule Phenomenon's online shop to check! click
here




I am so happy with the outcome of the lookbook. It's young and free and the styling was just fantastique! Props to the team. I love my team. We could build a company, no? I was a bit stressed out because my lip liner brush went missing. Good thing my eyebrow brush doubled as a lip brush haha. It was a fun shoot. We started at 10am and finished at 8pm. Clearly, the lookbook shows how them shoes can be worn through day and night. Paul photographed the night photos and i really believe in his talent as a budding photographer. The Day photos will
be on my next posts. Its funny that the stocks are already being sold out prior to the realease of the ad campaign. yey!