Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Me = Crazy About Ceramics...(Via Made By Girl)

I SERIOUSLY l-o-v-e ceramics in a home. I recently bought a Tibor, which is a ginger jar here in the US but a classic decor piece in Mexico. I haven't decided where to place mine, but for now I'm keeping it on the bookshelf in my office. What do you think?!? 


I purchased this HANDMADE piece via Emilia Ceramics. They actually sell an extensive ceramic collection (all handmade) and this particular one also comes in a blue & white ZIG ZAG as a a lamp base


I can't wait to fill this GORGEOUS jar with a bouquet of FRESH FLOWERS one of these days!



Another ceramics shop I wanted to share with you was Jill Rosenwald. This shop has a ton of ceramics, from vases to cute little ICE CREAM bowls!
 
Imagine showing off this ice cream bowl at a dinner party?!? I'm sure it would get all the attention!  These are also all handmade pieces as well, which I love! 




-images by jill rosenwald
-top image by jen
-2nd image via emilia ceramics