Monday, May 23, 2011

Today is my 10th Anniversary

Ten years ago, I won life's lottery.  I married a man that I still love, respect and admire.  After house moves and renovations, career changes and two babies, he is still the one I turn to, still the one I want to be with.  He's devoted his life to me and our baby girls.  I couldn't wish for a more protective, nurturing or competent provider as a father for my family.  It's cliche, but he is my best friend.  He's loved me thin or fat, happy or sad, when I am on top of the world and when I am down in the dumps.  I didn't earn this, I might not even deserve it, but I am grateful.  Meeting my husband was the luckiest thing that ever happened to me.

On top of the Malvern Hills 11 years ago.

 Cocoa Florida 10 years ago.

Cocoa Beach 6 years ago with baby 1.

Waddesdon Manor 3 years ago with baby 2.