Monday, July 25, 2011

Melissa Frances Altered Art Block


Melissa Frances & Me @ 2011 CHA
I am a huge fan of her.... I love love love her products & Style~

Top of my Block



My Niece Taya






Products used:  3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Wood Block
Tim Holtz Foundations & Ranger Glossy Accents
Melissa Frances Products:  Vintage Attic Treasures & Childhood Ephemera kit,  5th Avenue Chipboard, pom pom ribbon,
5th Avenue 6x6 paper, pearls, buttons.  2 Anna Griffin decorative white brads, a misc. key & door handle.  EK Success Butterfly punch, Tim Holtz flowers die.

I don't usually do Challenges since most of them are card challenges or lately "anything goes" challenges which drive me crazy~  A kind friend of mine found a few challenges for me that she thought I could enter using my block so here it goes!
Challenges: