Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kelly Wearstler is Fashion....

I think I'm OBSESSED with Kelly Wearstler's style. She's an Interior Designer who is now adding Fashion Designer to her resume....too cool. When I look at her - I see FASHION. From her home, her wardrobe & now her new collection.  

I SWEAR I visit her blog, My Vibe My Life every other day to see if there are any updates! She's got the coolest outfits & home accessories - oh.... & I can't forget all the super cool clutches! Did you see them yet?!?

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing her collection in person, which include clothes, jewelry, clutches, and scarves! Heck....maybe I'll come across them on my next trip to L.A. because I doubt they'll have anything here in Las Vegas...or will they?!?




Below: Kelly's ready-to-wear & accessory mini boutiques in Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus & Holt Renfrew.











Tell me...what do you think of Kelly's new collection?? Do you like??




-images via my vibe my life