Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aemy Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Wish


Time passed so quickly and here we are again at the end of Ramadan, near the beginning of Syawal. The month of fasting, a month of contemplation, redemption, and full of holiness to a close.

Ramadan this year was very fleeting. Great though, because this year I had the opportunity to fast the whole month, and the family, unlike the last 3 years.

As I am human, in the month, there were days when tempers flared, words that should not have been spoken, and actions that should have been done. So for a moment, I'm not even a good Muslim.

To all my friends, colleagues and acquaintances, my lovely blogger friends and readers, cooing and facebookers I take this opportunity to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone.

Gazillion thanks to you all, especially my friends bloggers. Check, Eyanz, Beaty, Michelle, Nowriz, Gunaqz, tiara, Annie, Lilie, Anita, Miir, Lize, Rose Diva, Vanessa, Wency, sweet and spicy, Kay, pinkillo aqilah, Brenda, Carol Cheguer, Aundrea, Achik, Aki Armstrong, Fadzmie, Gary, Farid, Strider, Taufik, pocket and all bloggers ...... I learned a lot from you, really.

Blog My life is so wonderful, because you all. I wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya. And for my friends Farah, Jana and Kiki .. I can not wait to see you on the second day of line! It's our tradition, come to my house and then go home and other friends. "We will have a big line this year ^ ^

To my dear, Ifo. Selamat Hari Raya, love. I know it was a monster at times, but I was a sweet girl all the time, right? : P

For Bak, too, you guys rock! My holiday would not be cool without you. From my house open, aite! Selamat Hari Raya