Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Peggy Heng


Do not be fooled sweet behavior. Model and a budding entrepreneur Peggy Heng has seen them all hit the big time!

We understand that this is their first release with a men's magazine.

Yes! And I'm very honored to be on the cover of Coolstuff too! Moreover, this was by far the largest and most unique I did. Compared to my previous modeling work, this extraordinary experience definitely steals the show. My adrenaline was already pumping before shooting began!

We heard that you're a popular blogger. And 'that can not be heard?

Well, you can consult me ​​on www.thy-dowager.blogspot.com and decide for yourself.

This is for kids. So what it means to be sexy for you?

For guys it's Arnold Schwarzenegger! (Laughs) Well, not so far, but I love men with well built body and sizzling hot. And especially when they have a pair of hypnotic eyes. I'm excited just thinking about it! (Laughter)