Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baking Mini-Cupcakes This Wknd...(Via Made By Girl)

This weekend I'm going to try & make mini-CUPCAKES for the FIRST TIME EVER!! I've gathered lots of pics for inspiration & I can't wait to start!  I heard that mini-cupcakes tend to get dry quicker than standard sized cupcakes, anyone else heard this??!? 

OMG! I hope this isn't the case, but please leave your comments & any tips you have. I've got 3 flavors I'm going to be making: chocolate, banana & carrot (minus raisins)....can't stand raisins in cake, YUCK!! 


Let's see here...I bought the baking pan, the mix & I also bought several of these amazing baking cups via Bake It Pretty, aren't they gorgeous!? Hope they arrive in time for my cupcakes, if not....I'm DOOMED!  Well, not really...they just won't look as pretty! 

images via: country living, bakerella, annie'e eats, bake it pretty and thomas fahey




*Again, if you've made mini-cupcakes and have any TIPS for me, please leave a comment!