Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sonja's High-Rise Tour.... (Via Made By Girl)

After seeing Sonja's home, from Tied With A Bouw blog, I knew I had to share it with all of you! Her HIGH-RISE apartment is located in MALAYSIA which both her & her husband share.  She's also currently expecting a little one soon and she keeps us updated on her blog with pics of her belly!


I KNOW what you're thinking....how is she going to keep her home so CLEAN with a BABY on the way ?!?! Well, we'll just have to see how things go & how she handles it...who knows she may just keep things as pretty & clean as they are now, or close to it!














My FAVORITE pieces in Sonja's home are her white chesterfield sofas along with the large scale artwork near the dining area....oh!.... and let's not forget that FURRY cushion on the ground, I SWEAR I want one of those! Enjoy!




images via tied with a bouw