Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Candy..and the winner is~

My first blog candy winner is Joanne Gilch..from Cardology Etc...email me your address so I can get this to you ASAP..  Thanks for playing along.  Stop by again, I plan to do at least 1 a month.  

3 months ago today I started this blog...not very long.  I don't post everyday but now that my schedule is lighter this fall, I hope to post more often. 
Sooo, I have decided to giveaway 3 stamp sets since it is my 3 month "blog anniversary". 
 Hope you like acrylic stamps! 





These are all brand new stamp sets from Close To My Heart. 
Something Splendid, Thriller, & Summertime. 

Become a follower and post a comment by this Sunday night October 3rd, you will also need to add a link on your blog to my blog announcing my giveaway.  If you do all "3" things your name will be entered in my random drawing.  I'll announce the winner of the 3 stamp sets on Monday October 4th.