Friday, March 18, 2011

Traveling in Style...(Via Made By Girl)

I don't travel too often, by choice.  I just HATE planes....probably has to do with the fact that I'm not in control. Anyone else know that feeling?!? 

Well, when I do fly, and I'll be doing so when I head to BlogFest 2011 this May in NYC, I like cute luggage!  


WHY? Because I'm a girl & I like cute things. Below are some of my faves....and even though I haven't decided on any specific one yet, I'd love to know if you have a good source for luggage, carry-ons & so on.  

Tell me, what's your source for pretty & practical luggage?



1. jane marvel zebra print via ebags
2. butterfly makeup travel bag via nordstroms
3. exotic leopard luggage via Overstock
4. London Fog via CNV Luggage
5. MK by Michael Kors (Can't find it anywhere though)
6. Diane Von Furstenberg via Luggage online
7. creamy python via ebags